Excessive perspiration, weakness, nausea, ammonia smelling urine. Done treadmill test. Heart attack?

My husband perspired extremely heavily, was weak, nauseous, & wet himself...which smelled like ammonia . The spell lasted about an hour. He is resting now...about 4 hours after incident. He is 61 years old...just had a treadmill test by a cardio specialist this past week. As he is resting, I Am on the Internet researching in fear that he had a heart attack! Is it possible thathe had a heart attack? Please respond to : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012