Excessive nasal discharge, saliva formation, throat mucus. Taking antihistamine for sawdust allergy

How can i get rid of snot making factory! at my wits end with blowing my nose constantly,there's also excess salava on my tongue and mucus in my throat that i can't get rid of. My doctor has given me a antihistimene some Zero cream for sawdust allergy(from sanding floorboards) whilst nothing for Virus,3weeks ago. I do suffer from hayfever and sadly every year that has become worst ..............now this, any help would be much appreciated. Oh and the skin allergy has completly gone.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013