Excessive mucus with cough, bloated stomach, green orange urine. Is it bad virus again ?

Hi-I had a bad virus a few months back (started 12th September, still not well): 2 courses of antiobiotics got rid of it but as soon as I stopped them it came back. I have excessive mucus production and keep coughing it up (no blood), i feel sick/bloated stomach and have diaroheah and my urine is greeny orange. I am underweight ( BMI 15.8) and cant seem to get any progress/increase my weight until i clear this feeling of constantly being unwell. I had my blood taken after the second course of antiobiotics and there was no sign of any problems/ glandular fever and all my other blood tests are fine apart from low sodium and i have high blood pressure. Am 33 female
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012