Excessive menstrual bleeding, diarrhea, stomach cramps, back pain, leg pain. Need help

i had excessive menstrual bleeding last week and followed by that had diarhea with stromach cramps .The cramps and diarhea continued almost 2 days .once taken immodium ot some rleief to stomach cramps and diarhea .Also by now bleeding had stopped.But having very bad backpain and leg muscle pain .I have been asked by doctor to take pracetamol.I have been told i have got Viral gastroenteritis , but doctor just confoirmed this over phone.I would like to knwo what should i do for this back pain and leg pain.I have taken sick off and taking rest through out day , but making me more and more tired.Kindly advice
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013