Excessive masturbation resulting in low memory, excessive fatigue, dark circles. Which medicines should be taken?

Sir, i m suffering from over-masturbation side effects and because of this i can t tell parents about it.i tried to tell them but they say it is normal but sir my situation is worse and no one is helping me.sir i have quit the masturbation.i m suffering from following side effects: a.low memory b.excess fatigue smartness rim around my eyes e.pre,mature ejaculation f.many other side effects of over-masturbation. plz suggest me medicine i shall be very thankful to u.God may bless u all.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012