Excessive masturbation, erectile dysfunction, lack of penis sensitivity during sex. Treatment?

Hi, Doctor the things alll this days i have been masterbathing but then yesterday i went have sex with a girl for the first time in my life bt when i saw the girl naked at that mommment my penis did not become hard i was bit drunk at that time. from that time onwards i dont much feel penis that much. i feel slightly. i thought this would become alright.its becoming more 13hrs bt still its the same. pls advise me doctor what should i do.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012