Excessive masturbation, clitoris occasionally gets sore, get frequently wet. Normal?

i masturbate to much i think i have a problem with this, im not sure. my clitors sometimes gets swore im not rubing hard and i do get wet is this normal. but even if it hurts i still do it, and believe it or not can still orgasome on top of the pain. i live on long island and if i need help i want it. i look online and cant find and online chat on this. it gives me chat that are about porn witch makes it hard. and i know men have wet dreams but i have them to alot. is that normal and im 32.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013