Excessive masturbation, bend in penis. Will masturbation addiction cause impotency?

helo sir. i have been masturbating for 3 years. bt the first two years. i did it very rare. bt the third year i did it much .some day very excessive .it can be 5-6 times. bt only some days .my penis seems to bent .so is this a problem ?? m very nervous sir.pls give me the right suggestion. does masturbation makes a man impotent ??
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbation is a common practice in sexually active males in young age group.
It will not harm to your body as well as your future sex life.
It will not leads to any type of impotency.
The bent penis is an anatomical position due to it's musculature & it ha no relation with masturbation.
So nothing to worry,When you feel desire for it go for it but remember that excess is always poison.
Thanks.