Excessive masturbation. Having low sex drive, feeling of sexual neurasthenia, nightfalls, ejaculation without erection. Suggestions?

QUESTION: Hello sir, I am suffering from sexual problem I dont know whether it is spermatorrhoea or not and I have taken allopathy and homeopathy medicine but disease couldn t overcomes and I felt no advantage of it. I am writing this letter to you with very big hope please reply me and advice me suitable medicine. PROBLEMS 1. white fluid comes out of the penis without erection by just thinking about sex or just by little fraction with girl like sitting closely with a girl and talking to her. 2.I have a desire for sex but ability got decreased 3.feeling of sexual neurasthenia 4.mental depression 5.Great loss of semen during sleep without any dreams specially in morning time. but it happens very rare 6.I have no problem with sleep 7.I have a chronic constipation problem. 8.I am also suffering from seasonal asthma elergy(only in winters) history : I have started masturbating from very early age and done in excess but now I do rarely. and I am suffering from this problem since 4 years.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013