Excessive masturbating, developed blood in urine. Is it due to masturbation or STD?

I have been masturbating excessively and for longer periods, delaying ejaculation and using lubrication . Today I woke up after masturbation and when I went urinate, there was blood in my urine---not clots, but pink colored urine. Is this related to the masturbation or be a symptom of something bigger. I am in a monogomous relationship and have no reason to think STD and nothing from info I have found on STDS suggest blood in urine . Also, there was no pain.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013