Excessive lubrication during sex, partner unable to get enough friction, want to lessen the amount. Suggestion?

I am too wet during sex, My faience can t get enough friction for sex to be enjoyable. I do squirt but it is way before that i stay moist 24/7 and if he starts to arouse me it gets a lot worse. On no medication , i have been this way my whole sexual life! is there a way to lessen the lubrication my body naturally puts out. And things like diphenhydramine does nothing to but make me sleepy!
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012