Excessive job stress causing hit on ears and finger tips, psoriasis spots on body. Is there any remedy for this?

hi I am 29 years old, I have tendency or can say nature of taking lot more pressure and stress over me, specially when I was starting up my career as Programmer. It s because of my nature while working I undergoes stress and nervousness , I start feeling hit on my ears and finger tips . I think because of this nature of mine, I have caused some skin problems to me, at this stage I have psoriasis spots around neck, one near the forehead , edge of ears and on my right leg. I am working on my mental ability to cope with things and not to take pressure on me but would you be able to suggest me any solution for such problem?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012