Excessive itching, red bumps all over body. No bites in exposed area. Cause?

My sister recently moved in with me and started itching right away she said something was bitting her day and night. She had little red bumps but I thought i was due to her eczema. About 2 weeks later I was laying in bed on my left side like I always do this is the side I sleep on watching TV and my armpit started itching on my left side I was laying on. The next morning I called PCO to have them check for bed bugs they did not find anything. The itching and bumps have since gotten worst on my inner thighs stomach back and shoulders. I have been wearing layers of clothing to bed and leaving 1 arm exposed to see if I get bit but no bites in exposed areas could this be bed bugs? I have also washed and bagged all clothing and sheets after cleaning. Any help you can give would be wonderful the itching at night is driving me crazy I cant sleep because I am always looking for a cause searching my bed day in and day out.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013