Excessive hunger, thirst, frequent urination, unable to lose weight post childbirth. Treatment?

hello, I have been really concerned lateley that something more serious is wrong with other than the fact I just had a baby (he is 10 months old). I have been very tried no matter the amount of sleep i get, I am hungry, even after I eat, I feel funny if I do not eat soon enough, I am constantly thirsty even after I drink (all i drink is water 24/7). I pee 15-20x s a day. I excercise regulaty and cant lose
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012