Excessive hunger, more emotional, shaking, dizziness, sudden drop in blood sugar. Pregnancy symptoms?

The past few days the smell of some foods has made my mouth start watering, today I ate breakfast around 7:00 as always and lunch at 12:00 but by 11:00 my stomach was growling and hurting bc I was so hungry. I ve been a little more emotional than usual as well. The other day it was like my blood sugar dropped all of a sudden I felt very weak almost as if I was about to pass out and shaking bad then i ate a few pieces of candy and was fine a few minutes later. Period isn t due until around the 16th but could I be pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012