Excessive hunger, extreme fatigue, bloated stomach, flatulence, have recurring laryngitis, had contact with poison oak. On Doxycycline but no improvement. Advice?

I M A 68 YEAR OLD MALE AND I M HUNGRY ALL THE TIME NO MATTER HOW MUCH I EAT. I M TIRED ALL THE TIME. MY STOMACH STAYS BLOATED AND I HAVE CONSTANT FLATULENCE . I M ON SEVERAL MEDICATIONS . ALSO RESENTLY I HAVE BOUTS OF LARYNGITIS . IT COMES AND GOES . I JUST WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND HE PUT ME ON DOXYCYCLINE BECAUSE I FOUND A TICK LAST WEEK CRAWLING ON MY ARM. I HAD BENN IN THE YARD AND I CAME IN CONTACT WITH POISON OAK . HE SAID THAT THE LARYNGITIS THAT I HAVE HAD OFF AND ON SINCE MY BROHNCHITIS SPELL IN MARCH WOULD GO AWAY FROM THE DOXY. I HAVE BEEN ON THE DOXY FOR 2 DAYS AND NOTHING !
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012