Excessive hair on legs. Haven't started period. What to do?

Hi, i am 12 and would like to do something about the hair on my legs. Im really embarrassed aboit asking my mum as she is one of those mums who doesnt want you to grow up so i dont know what to do. I also havent started my period yet and i want to know if i will get it soon so i can be prepared. What do i need to know. Thanks and i hope you can help as i am really confused :{
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Jan 2014
hi. Hair on legs have nothing to do with periods. Its not a hormone-dependent area of hair growth unlike axillary hair, pubic hair. What you can do is to Wax, Shave or go for Laser hair reduction. Talk it out with your mom