Excessive hair loss, severe dandruff. Having symptoms of PCOS. Cause and remedy?

Hi doc. I don t know for sure what is really causing hair loss in me but recently I have done alot of research and i find my symptoms to match closely with PCOS . In the past 4 years I ve gained alot of weight especially near the waistline, i have grown lazy and feel sleepy and hungry all the time,i have low ferratin level and thus have to survive on iron capsules i have periods after every 35 days but my major concern is my balding head, i have lost hair in the front of my head near the forehead and now its spreading all ove my head. I ve lost hair near and above my temple line and the hair has become really thin , it falls even if I m not touching or combing my hair and no matter how many times i comb the hair tend to fall especially when i oil my hair and i have severe dandruff throughout the year all over and my head ,it itches all the time and it seems like i have pimple like structures all over my head. Can you figureout what is the root cause behind all this and will ever be able to recover my lost hair
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012