Excessive hair loss from front. How to control and increase hair growth?

Dear Sir, I am loosing my hair on my front drastically and I would like to know how to control and grow hair. Also I wear wig which has clips on 2 sides of my head which damaged my scalp on 2 sides on top of my head. And hair growth stopped m using petroleum 30 and jabrandi q ,it is use ful for my hair or not plzz tell me sir m very upset on my hair fall ,pls give me some sugeestion wht type of medicne m using in mah hair growth are incresed....
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012