Excessive hair loss, dandruff, lose hair on combing, washing, increased roughness. What is the remedy?

Hii ..Plz Help..So I had very thick hair ..Like Very very thick hair that i didn t have hairlines..And Then it was falling but not too much or idk.. I didn t care because it was so THICK... I started to straighten it for like 7 months..but only once every week or every 2 weeks!..I found out it was falling when i wash and then i brush..The brush was full..The problem started to increase!...I was after Loosing Strands Of My Hair in the shower..when i put my hands in it..I lse stands!...and it became so rough and stuck in each other!! ..whenever i wash it i loose 2 much hairs!.I Believe about 2 thousand hairs!!..Now after like a year ! my hair is Soo Thin!! ..My hairlines are large and Im almost balding at the Front of my head and its back..I m afraid that I go bald..I got Dandruff now !..well I ve always had dandruff but not that rough it was smooth I dont know..When i move my hands in my hair..Ofcourse hairs do fall..but also Many Dandruff fall..I scratch my scalp ..And SomeTimes I Find SMALL CRYSTAL Glass SHaped Thing on my scalp ..(MY hair have been always Curly or Wavy but smooth...Now I get afraid To wash it Because I ll lose much hairs.. I only wash it once a week..I use olive and casstor oil..And Tresemme Conditioner for hairfall..By the way I stopped straightening it like 4 months ago!..It continued falling even more than first ...I got rough hairs before i wash it ..but it becomes silky after i do..But i lost many hairs.. so i cut its trims to prevent my hair being stuck in eachother which cause it fall in strands..By te way Im an 18 years old female .. I ll be really grateful if u can help me..I m Really Desperate ! :O ..I ll Go BALD?!?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012