Thanks for writing to us.
Hair loss is seen in many conditions like Systemic diseases, Poor Nutritional Status, Scalp infections like bacterial or fungal, Poor Care of Hair, Hormonal
Proper treatment is needed according to the cause under care of a dermatologist
You can follow some simple measures to stop the hair loss and help your hair grow better -
1. Take a high protein diet. You can also apply raw egg on your hairs one hour before washing them for good luster and to cover the damaged parts.
2. Take Iron and zinc supplements.
3. Avoid exposure to direct sun for long durations.
4. Keep your hairs covered outdoors to avoid damage from dust, etc.
5. Take supplements of vitamin B6 and folic acid
6. Avoid stress and anxiety
7. Scalp massage- A vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers is one of the most effective method for the prevention and treatment of hair loss. The scalp should be rubbed vigorously till it starts to tingle with the heat. It will activate the sebaceous glands and energise the circulation of blood in the affected area, making the hair grow healthy.
In males, a male pattern baldness
is seen which is hereditary in nature. For this Minoxidil
spray and oral Finasteride
medications are recommended but needs to taken only after discussing with your doctor and knowing the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal