Excessive hair growth all over body after working out in the gym. Cause of concern?

Hi, I am 18 years old and i started to visit the gym about 6 months ago.. since then my hairs on body started to grow some kinda extremely ... like on my tryceps i have hairs about 1cm long so i am afraid if I continue i will look so hairy.. I like training in the gym but i would hate myself for destroying my body with training at gym so i wanted to ask wheter should i stop training or take something that would stop my hairs growing and if it is safe to take such things. please reply im desprite. tyvm
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013