Excessive hair fall, taking Biotin, matrix shampoo, vegetables, fruits. Advice?

Hi ,I am Neethu I am 24 years old , i have excessive hairfall from 2 months not getting the exact reason for it .I am taking Biotin (5 mg per day ) tablets to control it but the hair fall has not reduced and using matrix shampoo and conditioner.Trying to have more vegetables and fruits in ma diet .. yet there are no good results :( ... Feeling very depressed because of this .Can any one suggest how to resolve this problem. And i am going to gym regularly loose ma weight even that s not happening...
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012