Excessive hair fall, suffered from high fever, place changed. Strands became, weak, thin. Solution?

Hello Doctor, I am 26 yrs ols and I have serious hairfall issue. i suffered from high fever 3 months back and there was a place change 7 months back, I also had issue with the water at new place as a result I had very bad hairfall.Now My hair strand is too weak,thin. hair has become very soft (Used to be curly,wavy and thick). At times my scalp when touched hurts..the touch is very unplesant. One of my friends suggested to use Trichoton Forte/Majitrich 2. Triflow conditioner 3. Minokem lotion 1 ml 4.Juene hair oil All the above for 3 months. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013