Excessive hair fall, no relief with medication, Worried about baldness?

I am a male,age 21. I am suffering from hair loss since 8years(from age 14,15). In that period of time when i was moving my fingers in my hair dandruffs and arround 60-100 hairs were falling every day and more in time of sampoo. now only arround 30% hairs are left. Upper side head have 20% hairs left. Last year doctor prescribed Nizoral sampoo for three months and other vitamins & tablets of thousand rupees but it had no effect. Now dandruffs or scales were moist. Two months ago a doctor prescribed safecet tablet for 20 days and Triatop sampoo twice a week for a month. Last month a doctor prescribed Mintop 10% foam or lotion, sebo wash every alternate day, Triatop lotion once a week, Tab Finax 1/day for 30 days, Androgen cap 1/day for 60days(which i didn t find any where and started using others from today). In Mintop 10 was some side effects were written and also written using that old hair will fall and new will grow after 1,2 month. When its application will stop hair grow will stop?? Please Help me.. I am just 21 and about to blad in 1 or 2 years...
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012