Excessive hair fall, fall on slightest touch. No improvement with Amexidil 5. What else can be done?

I am 22yrs old and presently suffering from severe hair loss . They fall the moment i touch them softly even and its scary when I find then on the floor after I comb. Earlier I had used Hair 4 U tropical solution 2% in 2009 and had recovered from the problem then and again suddenly find my condition more worst than what I had suffered then during these days and with a dermatologist consultation I am asked to continue my treatment with Amexidil 5 (ranbaxy) . It has been a month I am using it but yet no control on hair fall rather I feel depressed to find same excessive hair loss. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012