Excessive hair fall, dry and damaged hair after re-bonding, take regular head bath. Tips to retain hair?

hi,i m a 22 yr old girl.i got my rebonding done twice in 2 weeks successively cause of ineffective straightening of my hair in the first sitting........ever since then,i ve been witnessing excessive hair fall with immensely dry and damaged hair.....whtz worse is that owing to humid weather these days,i have to shampoo my hair daily cause of an excessively oily scalp that otherwise gets dirty soon and in the process i loose lots of strands of hair every time i shampoo them..........please help me!!suggest me the prper treatment to retain the health n growth of my dry,dead hair n scalp!!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012