Excessive hair fall after changing place. All tests normal. How to stop?

Hello doctor i moved to kuwait since 2 months and suddenly i started having very very du=iddfuse hairfall i dont have bald patches iam femaile 32 years old i got scared to death i went for dermatologist she gave me pontagar and neoxidil 2 % and some ampule vitamins for hair to put on my scalp and massage My tsts are all norml hormones anemia hmeoglobin iron everyth people are telling me it is from water here and change in weather can you kindly help me
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012