Excessive gas formation, fluttering sensation in lower chest, heartburn, loose stools. Symptoms due to allergy?

Hello I ve been having alot of gas lately and it s causing a fluttering feeling in my lower chest area! I keep thinking its my heart but I don t think it s coming from my heart, I also was getting heartburn alot so I ve been taking omaprozel pills for that, my guts feel better but my stool is quite loose and is a copper colour and it just floats! I m not sure if I have an allergy or what?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013