Excessive flatulence with stinky smell, anal itching, have to wipe numerous times after defecation post C-section delivery. What could be the cause?

Ever since the birth of my daughter, it seems my insides in my lower trunk have changed. The weird thing is I did not have her vaginally, so I don t understand these symptoms. I am very gassy all the time, I have to wipe numerous times after defecating, and in the past two weeks I have been experiencing VERY stinky gas, and (this is weird for me to type) my anus itches. The gas is killing me because it happens all the time and its making my underwear smell (not my vagina). Please help. I do not have a regular doctor and I am getting worried that something is really wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012