Excessive flatulence, weight gain, low platelets and WBC after rectal cancer. Have scar and fatty tissue. What diet is advisable?

After rectal cancer,good blood test and CEA,just a little low platelets and WBC . Oncologist not worried.He told me to lose weight . I have some scar and fatty liver .But stressed and moving in a new place,I had gained...Everything makes me pass gas. so very often ..there is a pressure on the anus,very umpleasant..when passing//No blood in the stool.O.k. diet and exercise,diet with what?Soup?No fruits?What fruits are O.K?A hernia developed and pressure from it..I took Metamucil more rarely because I enjoyed whole wheat bread and lots of gas and gained weight.Cottage cheese low fat and soup o.K.?K.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012