Excessive flatulence causing depression due to disturbance in work. No improvement with activated charcoal. Effective remedy?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... hello I m a 25 year old woman and I m having gas problems. It s been over three years since this started.This is interfeering with my work and I m depressed because of it. I d really appreciate it if you recommend some kind of medicine. Right now I m taking activated charcoal but I still have gas.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012