Excessive fingering, swollen vaginal lip, soreness, pain on sitting, walking. Cause of concern?

hi, this is really weird writing about this, but i m really concerned. a week ago i fingered myself a lot. i feel absolutely horrible for saying this, and my left vaginal lip (or whatever they re called) is swollen, like an enormous bubble, and really sore and tender. it feels weird to walk and hurts to sit down. it was gone after 2 days and reappeared after 5 days again and still there. i m incredibly concerned because i ve never had anything like this happen to me before. i would really love some advice, guidance, whatever you would like to give me!! please!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013