Excessive fat around stomach area, rest of the body is normal. How to remove stomach fat?

Hi I have fat content in my stomach looks odd rest all the body parts are normal. The only problem is huge tummy can you please guide me through reducing the tummy and making it flat. As i am working in MNC i am not able to go for GYM or do exercise due to my busy schedule.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
You can reduce your belly through proper and balanced diet plan. Simply just include high fibre rich diet, low caloric foods like skimmed milk or toned milk, fruits and green leafy vegetables,drink plenty of water about 12-15 glasses per day. Avoid fasting or feasting or heavy meals. Strictly avoid fried foods, snacks made of refined flour, macroni, maggie,samosa, kachodi, noodles, fast foods, bakery products like biscuits,cake, pastery. Include whole cereals and pulses.