Excessive ear popping, ear pain, fuild build up. History of tonsills and sinusitis. Is it allergy?

Am having excessive ear popping....years of ear aches and fluid build up, tubes in my ears twice, once under 10yrs old, and again when I was 13. Adnoids and tonsills also at that time. No allergies that I've been aware of at this point. Can I possibly be developing slight allergies now? I don't take any medications besides an occasional ibuprofen. I have also had probs when sinusitis in the past, when I was 19.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013