Excessive drowsiness, unable to concentrate at work. Taking two tablets of eptoin daily. Side effects?

my husband is using eptoin tablet for last 4 years. he is saying that I am feeling very sleepy but as such he is not sleeping during the day time. He is using 200 mg one in morning and one at night. He is an CA and unable to go to office saying that he is feeling very sleepy. Please let me know whether taking this dose whether he will able to work in office. is it possible to go work or he can remain in home and what are its side effects.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012