Excessive cough leading to vomiting, intense body aches, low hemoglobin. What could be the cause?

hi,I m from mother s age is about 45.She is working in a Bank which is about 50km away from our home,and that journey she had to travel by bus,I m sure u dont have any idea about buses in india.She is continously ill from last year.She was having Low BP problem from about 12 years,but everything was quite fine.But from last year she had suffered lots of problem. Firstly she was having a lot of coughing, and sometimes it get so much horrable that she vomit out her dinner everyday. Then,after about 3-4months she was alright. But now she is suffering from body-ache- sometimes pain in back,sometimes on chest .Her haemoglobin is also low nowadays about 9 units(normal haemoglobin is 13 for females). We had visited many times to Nagpur also but whats the real problem we cant detect.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012