Excessive clear vaginal discharge, sensitive nipples, back pain, nausea. History of miscarriage. What could it be?

Hi,This is really embarassing but I really need help. I ve been having a lot of clear vaginal discharge , and my nipples have been really sensitive when I touch them. I ve also been having lower and upper back pain . My lower back pain is almost gone, but my upper back has been hurting a lot. I go to physical therapy and my doctor gave me some medicine. I ve been taking it for about a week now. My nipples started hurting a couple of nights ago, but my vaginal discharge has been going on for over a week now, and it s just getting work. I have to change my under clothing 4 times a day. I told my doctor about how I ve been having cramps all through my stomach , and he had me leave a urine sample. He just told me I was constipated, but I know that I wasn t. I ve been feeling like throwing up all the time. When I keep looking up stuff to see what I might have, it says that I could be pregnant, but my doctor never told me if I was, but I could be too early to find out... I have a son now, so I know what it feels like to be pregnant. But I was pregnant in October, but had a miscarriage . Maybe it has something to do with that? My doctor proscribed me a lot of medicine but I only take Flexeral. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013