Excessive burping, taking warfarin and clexane injections for blood clots in lung. Cause and remedy?

Hi. I broke some bones in my foot 4wks ago I had an operation and 3 days ago I was diAgnosed with blood clots on my right lung I have it under control with warfarin and clexane injections until I have my 1st blood test to get the levels of warfarin sorted. My question is since Friday with the 1st symptoms of blood clots am burping so much and sometimes it makes me feel sick no one has any answers for the excessive burping can you help
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012