Excessive burping, stomach bloating, acidity, restlessness. Taking rabesec, levosulpride. Cure?

I am getting wind coming from my mouth (called xxxx in xxxxx) When ever wind comes from mouth I feel some relief otherwise every time I feel restlessness I tried medicine salts as Rabesec 20 , levosulpride, ( Lesuride from Sun Pharma ), sorbiline liquid and certain antacids, for the last two months. Doctors say it as acidity,and my intestines are not working in rythem. My stomach is bulging I donot have any burning sensation in the stomach
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013