Excessive body heat, neck and head is always hot. Taking protein diet, stopped. Cure?

Hi..I am XXXX , Aged XXXX Female...My body is abnormally heat all the time. But its not fever . Even if i drink 3-4 lit of water every day and take other measures to reduce body heat, my head & neck region is always hot. Please let me know a solution for this I used to do protein diet during which i consumed lot of nuts ..but i stopped doing it since 2-3 months and consuming 1/2 kg curd everyday. Still the problem exist
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012