Excessive bleeding, lower abdominal pain, vomiting, thyroid issues. Taking meftal spas. Suggest?

i doc...i am 23 yrs...whem i have my periods i bleed excessively and have uncontrollable pain during the first 2 days. my period lasts for 5 days but just the first 2 days are painfull. i take tab Meftal spas which gives me relief but i hv to take atleast 3-4 tabs a day. my feet and lower abdomen gets very cold. at times i even vommit and it gets impossible for me to go to work or do any household stuff. i even have thyroid and its under control. pls suggest smthing
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013