Excessive bleeding and irregular periods. Stopped taking OCP. Endometrial thickness. Measures to stop bleeding?

Good morning dear docter. my wife is using OCP since 2 years. last month she stoped that. because she wanted to know that now her periods are normal or not. becouse since her puberty she has a problem about periods. gap bitween two periods some times 4 months. so that she started OCP and as i sed last month we wanted to know that now periods are normal or not, but now she geting periods after 10 days and 3 times for last month. we did a USS last week. it is also normal. but endometrium thickness is 9mm. in biween theese ithings, she has complete her new femilon OCP pack. now it is pill free 7 days, she is on periods. is it sutable to stop her hevy bleeding now. becouse she have to face 3 bleeding times in last months. what we should do
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013