Excessive bleeding after removal of piles. Is there any solution to stop the bleeding ?

Hi I am a 20 year old female suffering from piles for over a year. I had them banned about two and a half weeks ago and when they finally fell off I ve had an extreme bleeding for four days now. I am loosing loads of blood every day, each time I go to the toilet. I know the bleeding is quite a normal procedure, however, I really am loosing a lot of blood everyday and I feel very weak and dizzy at times. I went to A&E and my GP afterwards to check it, however, they said there is nothing they can do and I am really concerned about my health. That is why I wanted to ask for further advice in case there is something I can do or take to stop the bleeding and somehow recover the lost blood.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011