Excessive bleeding. Done U/S. Cysts and hypo echoic fungal intramural fibroid seen. Should we further investigate?

my mom is having exceesive bleeding for more than 10 months. today pelvic ultrasound was done. report says endometrial echoes 5.5 mm, cystic, echogenic with two 4.0 mm subendometrial cysts seen anteriorly. An 11 mm hypoechoic fundal intramural fibroid is noted. what does it mean. is ther anythingto worry about? doctor has recommended for D & C of uterus and cervix and colposcopy and hysteroscopy. shall we go for these tests?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012