Excessive belching, frequent stools, worsens in the morning, stomach gurgling, flatulence. Remedy?

hi,i started to get excessive belching after meals about six months ago. this continued for about 3months and then one morning i woke up belching before i had eaten and had stomach pain on and off. the pain was on my lower right and laft side,upper right and left. in my lower back and upper back and shoulders. its mainly in my right lower side though. im needing to go to the toilet alot in the morning and its generally solid but varies. generally all symptoms are worse in the morning. recently its been getting worse. my stomach is now gurgling really badly at night and im breaking wind alot at night too. im belching at least 60 times a day if not more. my appetite is very good. if anything im hungrier than ever
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012