Excessive acne on body, perish on squeezing leaving a scar, using Dalacin T Topical. What can be done?

I am worried about the spots on my back, shoulders, upper arms and face. I think it s classed as acne and have had it since puberty around age 10. It is affecting my self confidence. They can be white heads, black heads, yellow heads or just red and some lumps . They scar if I squeeze them but don t seem to go if I don t. I have been using Dalacin T Topical Solution Clindamycin phosphate morning and night since my doctor prescribed it quite a long while ago. I am seeking your advice, thank you for any replies.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012