Excess vaginal, rectum bleeding, chronic abdominal pain, headache, backache, night sweats, pimple in vaginal area. Reason?

Hi. I m concerned and having many symptoms. I am having extremely heavy vaginal AND rectum bleeding, a change in bowel habits, chronic abdominal pain , and a headache. My stomach is constantly upset. I m also having moderate back pain and have many random bruises. I ve been very tired and week the past couple of days and all around feel sick. Night sweats , random bruises. Lastly, I have a few painless red pimple like things on my vaginal area. I haven t had sexual intercourse.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012