Excess skin around clitoris. Is that normal? Need I worry?

Hello, I am 14 and have been wondering what the excess skin around my clitoris is and if that is normal. I ve been trying to do some research and some say it is normal and some say you may need to go to a doctor. I am to embarrassed to tell my mom and go to a doctor so I was hoping you could help. It is two pieces of excess skin about 3/4 inch if stretched out on both sides of my clitoris and is darker pink kind of brown not really though. It hangs down when I stand regularly. It doesn t quite have a feeling it kind of hurts if pinched hard though so I guess it does have some feeling. Please help I don t want to tell my mom or go to a doctors office. Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Hello
Thanks for the query .

It is normal . Please ignore it . Do not worry about it .

Visit the doctor if you have any itching , burning , redness or oozing from the area.

Thanks and take care