Excess saliva formation on the corners of the mouth. Anyway to stop it?

My husband is 39 years old, in great physical shape, doesn t smoke , doesn t drink and has no health history of anything major. For as long as I ve known him, 18+ years, he has had a problem with white saliva building up in the corners of his mouth. It is always much worse with stress , or times of prolonged talking. He says his mother had the same problem. What is it? And what can be done to make it go away? Thanks for your time!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013